Annual General Meeting Notice
by Noel Williams
Notice has been officially given that the Annual General Meeting of members of the Royal Yacht Club of Victoria Inc. will be held at the Clubhouse, 120 Nelson Place, Williamstown, on 23 September 2017, at 10am.
The purpose of the meeting is to:
- Acceptance of the Minutes of the Half Yearly General meeting – February 2017
- Review the performance of the Club over the last 12 months
- Propose by way of a Special Resolution acceptance of revised Rules of the Association modified to comply with the “model” Rules as per the Schedule 1 of the Associations Incorporation Reform Act 2012
- Review and accept the financial statement for the Club 2016/2017
- Propose a resolution to allow increase in the overdraft facility for the Club to $250,000
- Present nominations for office bearers of the association and have members vote on the representatives of the general Committee (these will be posted at least 14 days prior to the meeting)
- Voting on acceptance of Honorary Life members.
Proxies can be made by those members eligible to vote on the attached form up to 24 hours before the AGM on 23 September.
View the nominations for General Committee 2017 (updated 16 September)
See the full notice for more information on what will be covered at the 2017 AGM.
View the 2017 Annual Report.